Isabelle is a level 20 NPC mall manager. She is the source for all quests and first seen introducing the player on how to play the game.
Isabelle is always available, even while offline, and can be used as a tour operator when no one else is around.
Her quests involve the following tasks and usually give the player Diamonds.
- Write a review for the game (this will be immediately completed on clicking the quest)
- Invest in the Auto Collect Coins and Improved Auto Collect Coins features
- Build a copy of all buildings available in the game
- Build all floor expansions (it is recommended to wait the right time before building the 9th floor; you can make sure of this by only expanding once the current floor is maxed out)
- Build a Balloon Shop
- Upgrade all buildings to level 10
- Various event-only quests (Christmas, game anniversaries, etc.)
Once all of her quests are completed, Isabelle's icon will vanish from the screen overlay until she has new quests for the player.
Quest status (the number indicates how many quests are queued; "?" indicates more than 9)
Blue: Completed quests. The player must confirm them to claim the reward. The quest will then show as claimed and disappear.
Red: Pending quests. The player can either ignore them or, for investments, start them. Once an investment is started, it cannot be undone.